Never before has it been so easy to brew really good beer yourself. Thanks to the Braumeister's patented technology and its easy handling there's no fiddling about and no mess. The entire brewing process takes place in a single container and is controlled fully automatically by the control system.
Now even newer: like the original, but better. That’s the #Braumeister PLUS with new brewing control unit and with the known welded-on double jacket for cooling.
The new automatic control system brews with your own individual recipes and guides you through the brewing process. Recipes and software updates can be synced automatically with the integrated wifi. The time and temperature are precisely maintained through all brewing phases (temp sensor in the centre rod in the middle of the malt). In contrast to the cumbersome equipment of some other hobby brewers, the Braumeister does not need to be stirred all the time. Thanks to the patented malt pipe technology, the wort is circulated gently and conveniently. Nothing can burn on and nothing needs to be racked during the brewing phases. This way brewing more complex beers is easier than ever before. The #Braumeister PLUS is available with a capacity of 20 or 50 litres. For emptying the waste water there is an additional outlet tap mounted to the tank bottom, which makes cleaning remarkably easy.
- New control system with touch screen, integrated brewing guide and Wifi for software updates and sync of recipes
- Made of stainless steel
- Cooling jacket for easy and hygienic cooling with water
- Quantity: 20 l of finished beer (normal beer) = approx. 23 l of wort
- Max. malt quantity 6 kg
- Additional outlet valve in the bottom
- Remark: When using the Braumeister PLUS with the optional short malt pipe there is insufficient contact between the wort and the cooling jacket, which results in inefficient cooling. Use of a wort chiller (spiral or plate heat exchanger) is recommended (see accessories).
Beer to suit your taste
Whether you prefer wheat beer, Maerzen or Altbier: all kinds of beers can be brewed with the Braumeister. You will certainly taste the difference in quality between your own beer and indistinguishable, mass-produced beers. But be careful: Anyone who has ever got the taste, will care no more for commercial brews that all taste the same. After this you won't want to do without natural brewing without pasteurizing, good ingredients and leaving out chemical additives.
- Patented malt pipe system from bottom to top against the gravity for effective and gentle wash out of the malt, no piping on the outside of the vessel
- Clean and hygienic cooling with water by the welded cooling jacket (no cooling spiral necessary)
- Easy cleaning by extra bottom valve on the PLUS, smooth weldings, 3D surface and an easy pump cleaning by a simple pump opening
- Service friendly construction: all connections to pump, control and sensor are screwed and therefore fast and simple to replace if necessary
- Braumeister stays up to date by software updates by integrated Wifi and new accessories which are developed compatible to already sold devices
- PLUS Braumeisters fit perfect the needs for Low Oxygen Brewing (extra accessory)
- Brewing guide - shows also quantity and kind of raw materials
- Exact temperature measuring
- Help information in the brewing process
- Pump pauses are adjustable
- Integrated Wifi for software updates over the air and sync of recipes with MySpeidel
- Integrated data base of raw materials
- Timer function - for time delayed brew start
- Option for additional accessories for auto cooling
- Ferment control for the option to ferment in the Braumeister
- Ferment control allows data of the Tilt-Hydrometer
- IP 65 water resistant
- Touch screen 5"
- Temp sensor inside the centre rod in the middle of the malt
- Additional connections 24V and CAN for future accessories
- Wifi and Bluetooth integrated
- Effective weight: 19 kg
- Heating coil: 2,000 W output
- Pump: 27 W - adjustable speed
- Power supply connection: 230 V (fuse protection min. 10 A)
- Control system: fully automatic brewing control (temperature, time, pump)
- Maximum malt quantity: 6 kg
- Weld-on double jacket for cooling
- Connectors to jacket 1" ET 2 x inclusive Gardena connectors
- Additional outlet tap ¾" on tank bottom
- Height: 60 cm
- Diameter: 40 cm
- Packaging size: 74 x 60 x 61 cm (Length x Height x Width)
- Shipping weight: 24 kg