The B80pro is a brewing system without compromise. Built for enthusiasts.
- 90 litre (23 gal) tank volume and 20 kg (44 lb) malt capacity
- 30-80 litre (8-21 gal) pre-boil volume for flexibility
- High accuracy with 2 digital sensors
- Conical bottom with centre draining for fast and easy cleaning
- Powerful control system with 7" touchscreen, wi-fi and Bluetooth 4.2
The B80pro has a 80 litre (21 gal) boil capacity and about 20 kg (44 lb) malt capacity. It is equipped with a powerful pump, which can be controlled from the touchscreen. The wort is circulated up through the centre pipe and the pump is fitted using Tri-Clamps, making it very easy to remove, even when the tank is full.
The malt pipe has latches that folds out when you lift it, so you can use both your hands for lifting.
Sparging is done without tubes or pipes outside the tank. A sparge tube installed on the outside of the centre pipe follows the malt pipe when lifted, while also lifting the wort spreading device. This makes it very easy to sparge from a separate tank without making a mess.
After brewing with the B80pro, you never have to turn it upside down for cleaning. The centre pipe is removed easily, and you can easily clean the unit, and all the trub will be drained directly to a bucket or the drains. Use the included circulation device as a CIP solution to save time and cleaning chemicals.
The system has two digital temperature sensors; one in the bottom of the tank and one before the pump. The maximum static offset is ±0,5°C. The sensors can be individually calibrated for maximum accuracy. They have an accuracy of 0.1°C. It's also possible to connect a third sensor (accessory) to monitor the temperature of the wort returning from the counterflow cooler, so you can pump directly to the fermenter when the temperature is right.
With powerful heating elements combining over 6 kW (230 V) of power, heating the water or wort is very fast. During the boil, the PID system is deactivated and you can adjust the power output to achieve the perfect rolling boil. You can also adjust the maximum current of each mains input, to 10, 13, 15 and 16 Amps, to make sure you never blow a fuse.
6 kW heating power (2 x 3 kW) utilizing two main inputs makes heating and boiling fast.
All ports are 34 mm Tri-Clamp fittings for maximum flexibility without leaks. As standard, the system is shipped with one 3-way valve. All silicone tubes are 16 x 25 mm food-grade silicone. The control system is custom developed and features high quality electronics. The software is constantly being improved with new features. It is updated via wi-fi.
- Complete brewing system with controller, pump, tank sensor, heaters and lid
- Malt pipe with handle and latches
- 1 x expanded metal filter
- 1 x 3-way valve
- Temperature sensor with adapter for pump line
- 5 x 34 mm Tri-Clamps with gaskets (all used for standard setup)
- 3 x 34 mm TC blind caps
- 1 x dip tube, short type
- 1 x mash hat for spreading the wort
- 1 x sparge tube
- 150 cm 16 x 25 mm silicone tube
- 1 x 34 mm TC to 19 mm hose barb adapter
- O-rings for the centre pipe and dip tube
- 1 x power cable, 2 meter
- Tank dimensions: Ø 50 cm, height 46 cm
- Tank volume: 90 litres (recommended max boil volume 80 litre)
- Malt pipe dimensions: Ø 42 cm, height 42 cm
- Malt pipe volume: 58 litre
- Max recommended grain quantity: 20 kg
- Minimum liquid volume: 25 litre
- Build material: 1.0 mm stainless steel (SS304)
- Heating elements: 230 V, 6000 W (2 x 3000 W), two individual circuits
- Pump: 24 V DC brushless, max 25 l/min, max head 4.5 m, stainless steel head, stepless speed control from touch display
- Controller: ARM Cortex M4 180 MHz, 7" Touch display
- Connectivity: wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, MicroSD
- Hoses: 16 x 25 mm silicone, food-grade
- Dimensions excl. packaging (h x w x d) = 67.5 x 62 x 62 cm
- Packaging dimensions (h x w x d) = 83 x 62 x 62 cm
- Weight excl. packaging: 27.5 kg
- Weight incl. packaging: 34 kg