With the Keggle Bag and a standard beer keg of 50 l you have all the equipment you need to brew a malt beer at home.
- easy to clean: hand-wash with warm water and dishwashing soap. Triple rinse with clear water and let it hang to drip-dry; wash occasionally.
- strong, reusable brew bag you can use again and again (not a throwaway bag)
- with strong polypropylene straps, so you can easily lift the bag with a hook or pulley from the brew kettle
- seams are on the outside therefore no particles remain in the bag
- 100% polyester
- dimensions: diameter x height = 28 x 58 cm
- How to maximise the yield of the Keggle Bag: with a finer crush, you increase the contact surface, hence accelerating the enzymatic activity, resulting in a higher yield.
- Sparging is no longer necessary, if you brew according to the Brew in a Bag-method.