- Capacity: 100 bottles
- W x H: 100 x 100 cm
Special conditions regarding delivery times and transport costs. For more information you can contact our customer service: click here.
5 rules for ideal wine storage:
- Stable temperature: preferably between 10 and 12 °C. A few degrees more or less is not disastrous; extreme temperatures and changing temperatures, however, must be avoided at all costs.
- Adapted humidity: the ideal humidity lays between 65 and 80 %. Too little humidity dries the cork, resulting in leaking wine. Too much humidity may lead to mould and affect the labels.
- Good air circulation: if there is too little circulation ‘nasty smells’ may arise in your cellar and these may penetrate the wine through the cork.
- Optimal darkness: important because light, and in particular UV radiation, have a disastrous effect on the ageing of wine through oxidation.
- Vibration free: in order for the wine to mature harmoniously and to make sure the molecular structure is not disturbed.