PLAATO is a brand new way of analyzing your ongoing fermentation.
It's an advanced digital airlock that continuously measures the flow of CO2 from your brew and converts it to information about Specific gravity, Fermentation activity, Alcohol percentage and Ambient temperature. The information is send to the PLAATO smartphone-app via WIFI and all of this 100% non-invasive. All data is stored for later use, giving the brewer all the tools needed to keep track of every detail of the different brews, and the possibility to keep consistency - or make changes - to new batches of beer.
The PLAATO APP lets you connect one or several units to your interface:
- Estimates SG
Monitor how the yeast works its way through the wort. PLAATO measures the exact amount of CO2 the fermentation has generated. Specific Gravity is estimated from this and sent to the app, giving you the opportunity to follow the process first hand.
Know the fermentation activity at any given time. PLAATO uses the bubbles produced from the fermentation to monitor the activity of your brew. By accurately counting every single bubble the process can be fully monitored and is non-invasive.
Generate fermentation reports from every batch. Every batch is unique. PLAATO extracts data and analyzes every bit of information available, giving you extensive insight in the fermentation process. The 'Advanced' and 'Key metrics'- mode is a feature.
Size and weight
- Height: 160 mm / 6.30 inch
- Diameter: 44 mm / 1.73 inch
- 150 g / 0.33 pounds
- Integrated WIFI
- 3 indicator LEDs to show CO2 pressure
- Digital temperature sensor
- Communicates with app over the internet
- Non-invasive infrared sensors
- Tritan® BPA-free high grade plastics
- Powered through USB
- Provides and stores data about the gravity, temperature and the fermentation activity. Also provides a time-analysis that gives you detailed data about the complete fermentation process.
- Maximum brew volume 50 l
- Waterproof and easy to wash
- Shows OG or Plato, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Needs bungs with 9 mm hole
Click here for FAQs about PLAATO.