Drill a hole in the kettle and screw the bulkhead into the kettle and attach the spigot. On the inside, the extended threaded section allows other items to be fitted.
- Fit the threaded section and washer on the outside of the kettle and the O-ring and nut on the inside. Tighten the nut with the cut-out against the O-ring on the threaded section. Tighten it so that the O-ring is no longer visible.
- Ideally, you should mount the bulkhead when slightly wet.
- easy to mount
- 3/4" BSPT fitting for the spigot
- all stainless steel construction
- there is sufficient thread on the inside of the kettle to add other accessories
- stainless steel
- silicone O-ring
- wrench width 37 mm