The Snub Nose Fermentasaurus can carbonate your clear conditioned beer and the beer can then be dispensed directly to tap, removing the need to wait for your beer to carbonate in bottles. Brewers can pressurise the vessel up to 2.4 bar to allow them to carbonate and dispense directly from the vessel like a keg. Simply attach the liquid post to a tap dispense draft system, Pluto Gun or picnic tap. Beer served direct from the fermenter is fresh, bright and full-flavoured, completely uncompromised by oxygen.
Transferring beer to kegs or other fermenter vessels is simple, sanitary and practically anaerobic (oxygen-free), when performed under pressure with the ease of the included pressure lid. Simply attach a gas supply disconnect to the ball lock gas post and push the beer out of the vessel with CO2 by way of the pressure lid’s floating dip tube. The floating dip tube allows only the bright beer to be picked up and transferred, leaving the sediment at the bottom of the fermenter behind.
- body fermenter: high molecular length PET
- volume fermenter: 35 litre
- frame: 304 stainless steel
- pressure rated lid: 304 stainless steel ball lock posts, glass reinforced nylon, 2.4 bar (35 psi) pressure relief valve
- lid seal: nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR)
- working pressure: 2.4 bar (35 psi)
- burst pressure: > 7 bar
- test pressure: 5 bar