FastFerment™ is an all-in-one, conical fermenter for beer and wine, made of food grade high density polyethylene (HDPE). Primary and secondary fermentation in the same container, no transfers and no racking. Space-saving and easy to clean. Useful content: 20-25 litres.
- Volume: 30 l
- Total height from the bottom of the collection ball to top of lid: 83.3 cm
- Total height from the bottom of the collection ball to top of (included) airlock: 90.2 cm
- Total width with/without mounting side bolts: 37.5/26.2 cm
- Weight: 1.36 kg
- Content collection ball: 700 ml
- Easy to clean thanks to 15 cm screw lid
- Ability to harvest yeast
- No sediment or oxygen contamination
- Wall mount and 60 cm PVC tubing included
- Guaranteed consistent batches
- Integrated thermowell
Click here for all videos of FastBrewing.
- Should you have trouble sealing the lid, we advise to rub white Vaseline on the rubber ring and screw-thread inside the lid. This facilitates closing the lid.
- Don’t use hot water to clean the grey plastic parts around the valve, use lukewarm water up to 60°C instead.