Our uKeg™ 128 pressurized growler available in a bright copper-plated finish for a true, old-fashioned brewery look. The uKeg™ 128 is a mini keg in the size of a full-gallon growler. When refrigerated, the uKeg™ keeps beer cold, fresh and carbonated for two weeks. Durable, double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel keeps beer cold for eight hours. Use it on the go or at home. CO2 regulator cap with customizable tap handle and gauge. Includes two 16 gram CO2 cartridges.
Capacity: 3785 ml (128 oz)
Dimensions: 172 x 235 x 303 mm (6.8 x 9.3 x 11.9 in)
- keep beer fresh for weeks
- VPR cap: automatically regulates pressure to optimally carbonate beer. Choose desired carbonation level, from zero (off) up to 15 psi.
- vessel: durable, double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel
- pressure gauge: easily read the pressure inside the growler
- dispenser tap: easily pours beer any time, without removing cap. Including tap lock to prevent dispensing.
- interchangeable tap handle: handle can be changed to personalize or represent your favourite brewery
- sight glass: shows contents of uKeg™ and how much is left
- CO2 cartridge: uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges
GrowlerWerks uKeg™ ball-lock cap
The uKeg™ ball lock cap adapts the uKeg™ to existing CO2 systems through a standard ball lock interface, allowing you to use your own CO2 supply to power the uKeg™. Great for force carbonating.
- ball lock interface seals when disconnected
- pressure relief valve set to 20 psi
- fits both the uKeg™ 64 and uKeg™ 128
Chemipro OXI 100 g
THE no-rinse, multifunctional cleaner for all light duty cleaning in just one treatment! Active oxygen minimises contact time and guarantees hygienic cleaning.
Dosage: 4 g/litre hot water. Rinse or immerse bottles and other materials.
Contact time: 2-5 minutes.
Allow to drain dry. No need to rinse afterwards.
Click here for the MSDS Safety Data Sheet in 6 languages