Ferment like never before! The Grainfather Conical Fermenter gives the brewer professional fermentation control, just like the commercial breweries. Fermentation is arguably the most important part of producing a good quality beer. A good fermentation environment starts with a clean and sterile fermenter, has a consistent controlled temperature base and exposure to oxygen is minimised.
The basic unit provides a professional quality fermentation environment for any beer style and a range of add ons are also available to further enhance the fermenter, depending on your stage of brewing and your budget allows.
- stainless steel double wall with polyurethane foam insulation
- integrated heating 30 W, 12 V
- integrated stainless steel cooling sleeves for Glycol chiller add on
- easy acces for easy cleaning
- golden angle conical: 60°
- modular system: Dual Valve Tap, Temperature Controller add on
- 304 Stainless steel body, plastic base
- 30 litre capacity
- 30 W, 12 V heating power
- 3,8 cm ferrule on lid
- 5 cm ferrule on the bottom of cone
- 360 x 910 mm without airlock
With the Grainfather Digital Temperature Controller, you can control the heating and the cooling (if you have the Grainfather Glycol Chiller) of your fermenter by dialing in a temperature or even setting a temperature schedule (can set up to 5 stages). This snaps on easily via magnets and pogo pins with no extra cords or clutter.
Make the yeast dumping, transferring and sampling process more professional with this innovative all in one valve. Sampling and transferring is done through a valve above the sediment line, allowing for clear, sediment free beer. Collect your yeast from below the sediment line for recultivating and pitching.