The signature conical base of the Brew Bucket minimizes potential off-flavor yeast contact during fermentation, and allows the yeast to concentrate for a clean transfer. All sizes of brew buckets fit nicely into standard chest freezers for convenient temperature controlled fermentation.
Brewmaster Editions of the Brew Buckets feature a weldless thermowell and LCD thermometer.
For many of the same reasons the iconic Brew Bucket has become the go-to fermenter in beer, it is quickly becoming the industry standard for small batch professional-level kombucha fermentation.
Key features such as the 100% percent width removable lid that makes for easy SCOBY removal, rotatable racking arm to avoid the pickup of adjuncts, and a quality stainless steel construction make the Brew Bucket near perfect for Kombucha fermentation.
- Conical base with rotatable racking arm
- Weldless thermowell with LCD thermometer
- ⅜” mini ball valve for transfers and gravity samples
- Wide lid with secure spring clamps
- 17 mm port in lid for ½” blow-off tubing
- Welded carry handles
- Etched volume markings gals/liters
- Patent pending
- 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 14 gal (52.99 liter)
- Diameter: 16” (40.64 cm)
- Height: 24” (60.96 cm)