With the Brew Bag and a single brew kettle you have all the equipment to brew a malt beer at home. To use with our Brewferm® malt kits.
- easy to clean: hand-wash with warm water and dishwashing soap. Triple rinse with clear water and let it hang to drip-dry; wash occasionally.
- strong, reusable brew bag you can use again and again (not a throwaway bag)
- with strong polypropylene straps, so you can easily lift the bag with a hook or pulley from the brew kettle
- can be used as a suspended hop bag
- seams are on the outside therefore no particles remain in the bag
- 100% polyester
- dimensions: diameter x height = 42 x 45 cm
- available in various sizes
- How to maximise the yield of the Brew Bag: with a finer crush, you increase the contact surface, hence accelerating the enzymatic activity, resulting in a higher yield.
- Sparging is no longer necessary, if you brew according to the Brew in a Bag-method.