- stainless steel kettle: solid, hygienic and easy to maintain
- electrical resistance: 2,000 W
- digital thermostat: 30-100 °C
- digital timer
- with alarm function
- generous volume: 27 litre; sufficient for 20-litre brews
- with stainless steel ball valve
- 3 year warranty
Tip: preferred brewing volume = 20 litre. To avoid burning, it is necessary to stir the mash well during heating, especially when brewing smaller volumes.
For these brew kettles we recommend a maximum mash thickness of 4 litres water per kilo of malt; higher malt concentrations may lead to problems during the process of mashing.