The Brew Monk is an automatic all-in-one, stainless steel brewing system, capable of effortlessly brewing up to 30 litres of wort. You control and monitor the mashing process through the programmable controller with digital display. Thanks to the integrated malt pipe with adjustable stainless steels malt screens, you no longer need a separate tank for filtering.
With a capacity of 2,500 watts, which is 25% higher than current kettles on the market, you bring your filtered wort quickly to the boil.
TIP: Manual always nearby, just scan the QR-code on the backside of the Brew Monk.
- capacity: 30 litre (total volume = 40 litre)
- ideal size: dimensions brewing kettle H x W = 57.5 x 35.0 cm
- stainless steel AISI 304
- power: adjustable from 100 to 2,500 W, in 100 W increments
- SST malt pipe holds up to 8 kg, with adjustable SST screens and removable handle for lifting. The malt pipe can easily be lifted in 2 stepst using the removable handle. This reduces the risk of oxidation during sparging* and is besides a lot more ergonomical while lifting (with the average sparge water of 22 liters).
- integrated SST circulation pipe with SST valve for regulating flow
- integrated magnetic drive pump, can be operated separately
- programmable controller with digital display
- programme up to 9 brewing steps and up to 9 hop additions
- alarm/reminder function & manual override function
- memory for saving up to 9 recipes
- temperature range: 25 – 100°C; division: 0.1°C
- clear LCD screen
- SST bazooka filter
- removable SST ball valve ½” with nozzle
- glass lid to monitor the mashing process
- 220V, 50Hz
- 3 year warranty
- operating instructions available in 11 languages
Visit our store in Beverlo and check out our Brew Monk! We are open from Monday to Saturday (Sunday is the day of the Lord).