Never before has it been so easy to brew really good beer yourself. Thanks to the Braumeister's patented technology and its easy handling, there's no fiddling about and no mess. The entire brewing process takes place in a single container and is fully automatically controlled by the control system.
Now even newer: that’s the Braumeister PLUS with new brewing control unit and with the known cooling jacket.
The new automatic control system brews with your own individual recipes and guides you through the brewing process. Recipes and software updates can be synced automatically with the integrated WiFi. The time and temperature are precisely maintained through all brewing phases (temperature sensor in the centre rod in the middle of the malt). The factory-welded double jacket makes previous accessories superfluous and gives you even more freedom when brewing beer.
Contrary to the cumbersome equipment of many other hobby brewers, the Braumeister does not need constant stirring. Thanks to the patented malt pipe technology, the wort is circulated gently and conveniently. This avoids burning or scorching, and nothing needs to be racked during the brewing phases. For emptying the waste water, there is an additional outlet tap mounted to the tank bottom, which makes cleaning remarkably easy.
- New control system with touch screen, integrated brewing guide and WiFi for software updates and synchronisation of recipes
- Made of stainless steel
- Cooling jacket for easy and hygienic cooling with water
- Quantity: 20 l of finished beer (normal beer) = approx. 23 l of wort
- Max. malt quantity 6 kg
- Additional outlet valve in the bottom
- Remark: When using the Braumeister PLUS with the optional short malt pipe, there is insufficient contact between the wort and the cooling jacket, which results in inefficient cooling. Use of a wort chiller is recommended (see accessories for spiral or plate heat exchanger).
Beer to suit your taste
Whether you prefer wheat beer, Märzen or Altbier: all kinds of beers can be brewed with the Braumeister. You will certainly taste the difference in quality between your own beer and generic, mass-produced beers. But be careful: once you get a taste of your own natural brew full of good ingredients without pasteurizing, without chemical additives… there is no way back to commercial brews that all taste the same.
- Patented malt pipe system from bottom to top against gravity for effective and gentle washout of malt, no piping on the outside of the vessel
- Clean and hygienic cooling with water by the welded cooling jacket (no cooling spiral necessary)
- Easy cleaning by additional bottom valve, smooth welded seams, 3D stainless steel surface and screw-on pump
- Maintenance-friendly construction: all connections to pump, control and sensor are screwed and therefore easy to replace if necessary
- Braumeister stays up to date by software updates by integrated WiFi and new accessories which are developed compatible to already sold devices
- PLUS Braumeisters fit the needs for Low Oxygen Brewing perfectly (extra accessory)
- Brewing guide – display of the exact quantities and ingredients in the process
- Exact temperature measuring
- Help information in the brewing process
- Pump pauses are adjustable
- Integrated WiFi for software updates and synchronisation of recipes
- Integrated database of raw materials
- Timer function - for delayed brew start
- Option for additional accessories for auto cooling
- Integrated fermentation programme for fermenting in the Braumeister
- Fermentation programme can read data from the Tilt-Hydrometer
- IP65 water resistant
- 5" touchscreen
- Temperature sensor inside the centre rod in the middle of the malt
- Additional connections 24 V and CAN for future accessories
- Integrated WiFi and Bluetooth
- Weight: 19 kg
- Heating coil: 2,000 W output
- Pump: 1 x 27 W - adjustable speed
- Power supply connection: 230 V (fuse protection min. 16 A)
- Control system: fully automatic brewing control (temperature, time, pump)
- Maximum malt quantity: 6 kg
- Weld-on double jacket for cooling
- Connectors to jacket 1" ET (2 x) including Gardena connectors
- Additional outlet tap ¾" on tank bottom
- Height: 60 cm
- Diameter: 40 cm
- Packaging size (L x H x W): 74 x 60 x 61 cm
- Shipping weight: 24 kg