The signature conical base of the Brew Bucket minimizes potential off-flavor yeast contact during fermentation, and allows the yeast to concentrate for a clean transfer. All sizes of brew buckets fit nicely into standard chest freezers for convenient temperature controlled fermentation. And of course one other very popular and unique feature of our design is that Brew Buckets can be stacked during use! Furthermore, there is a nice assortment of custom accessories available.
Brewmaster Editions of the Brew Buckets feature a weldless thermowell and LCD thermometer.
For many of the same reasons the iconic Brew Bucket has become the go-to fermenter in beer, it is quickly becoming the industry standard for small batch professional-level kombucha fermentation.
Key features such as the 100% percent width removable lid that makes for easy SCOBY removal, rotatable racking arm to avoid the pickup of adjuncts, and a quality stainless steel construction make the Brew Bucket near perfect for Kombucha fermentation.
- Conical base with rotatable racking arm
- Stackable; saves space
- Weldless thermowell with LCD thermometer
- ⅜” mini ball valve for transfers and gravity samples
- Wide lid with secure spring clamps
- 17 mm port in lid for ½” blow-off tubing
- Welded carry handles
- Etched volume markings gals/liters
- Patent pending
- 304 stainless steel
- Capacity: 7 gal (26.50 liter)
- Diameter: 12.5” (31.75 cm)
- Height: 20.5” (52.07 cm)