The Ss Glycol Chiller 1/5 HP, which will maintain lager temperatures and enable crash cooling for up to 3 vessels even in relatively high ambient temperatures. The chiller was designed to integrate seamlessly with the FTSs kits to provide a complete temperature control system.
Since each FTSs kit includes its own dedicated temperature controller, pump, and tubing, each vessel can be connected to the glycol chiller with its own independent loop. The parallel design of this set-up offers the ability to ferment at ale temperatures in one vessel, and maintain precise serve or crash cooling temperatures in another vessel. The Glycol Chiller can also be paired with the line of Ss Brite Tanks to hold beer at serving temperatures. This system offers both flexibility and expandability for your home brewery.
- Attach up to 3 FTSs kits at one time
- Capable of crash cooling and lagering
- Use a well-blended solution of 65% distilled water/35% glycol
- Assuming one vessel is crash cooled at a time:
- o Chills Up to 2 - 79 l (1/2 bbl), 53 l (14 gal) Chronicals, Unitanks, or Brew Buckets
- o Chills Up to 3 - 24 l (7 gal) Chronicals, Unitanks, or 38 l (10 gal) Brite Tanks
- o Chills Up to 3 - 27 l of 13 l (7 or 3.5 gal) Brew Buckets
- Vertical chassis layout
- 120 VAC 1/5 HP Compressor
- 1450 BTUs/Hr
- 17.98 l (4.75 gal) reservoir with sight glass
- R290 Refrigerant
- Casters Included
- Noise level: 40 dB
- Made in France
- Dimensions: W x D x H = 35.6 x 28 x 70 cm (14" x 11"x 27.5")
Note: The chiller is designed to operate at a maximum fill level of 90% reservoir capacity. Overfilling the unit could result in damage to electrical components and void its warranty.