- suitable for white, red and rosé wines
- reduced malic acid
- MLF (malo) is recommended
- recommended for aromatic grapes such as Riesling, Kerner, Müller-Thurgau, Dornfelder, Rondo, etc.
- Saccharomyces var. cerevisiae
- 5 g package
- dosage 5 g/20 l for white or rosé and 5 g/14 l for red
Dried yeast 71B™ - Lalvin™ - 5 ghttps://www.brouwland.com/en/new-products/d/dried-yeast-71b-lalvin-5-g
Lalvin 71B® was selected by the Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA) in Narbonne, France. This yeast is known for the production of the so-called ‘vins nouveaux’, primeur or new wines with a tropical fruit character. The persistent aromas result from the production of relatively stable esters and higher alcohols. Lalvin 71B® is also characterised by the partial conversion of malic acids into alcohol and CO2 during fermentation.