The B150pro is a brewing system without compromise. Built for enthusiasts, nano breweries and brewpubs.
- 170 litre (44 gal) tank volume and 35 kg (77 lb) malt capacity
- High accuracy with 2 digital sensors
- Conical bottom with centre draining for fast and easy cleaning
- Powerful control system with 7" touchscreen, wi-fi and Bluetooth 4.2
The B150pro has a 150 litre (40 gal) boil capacity and about 35 kg (77 lb) malt capacity. It is equipped with a powerful pump, which can be controlled from the touchscreen. The wort is circulated up through the centre pipe and the pump is fitted using Tri-Clamps, making it very easy to remove, even when the tank is full.
The malt pipe has latches that folds out when you hoist it to secure it for draining. To lift the malt pipe on this system you require a lifting system. This is being developed with a custom brewing table and will be ready in the near future.
Sparging is done without tubes or pipes outside the tank. A sparge tube installed on the outside of the centre pipe follows the malt pipe when lifted, while also lifting the wort spreading device. This makes it very easy to sparge from a separate tank without making a mess.
After brewing with the B150pro, you never have to turn it upside down for cleaning. The centre pipe is removed easily, and you can easily clean the unit, and all the trub will be drained directly to a bucket or the drains. Use the included circulation device as a CIP solution to save time and cleaning chemicals.
The system has two digital temperature sensors; one in the bottom of the tank and one before the pump. The maximum static offset is ±0,5°C. The sensors can be individually calibrated for maximum accuracy. They have an accuracy of 0.1°C. It's also possible to connect a third sensor (accessory) to monitor the temperature of the wort returning from the counterflow cooler, so you can pump directly to the fermenter when the temperature is right.
All ports are 34mm Tri-Clamp fittings for maximum flexibility without leaks. As standard the system is shipped with one 3-way valve. All silicone tubes are 16x25mm food grade silicone.
6.6 kW heating power (2 x 3.3 kW) utilizing two main inputs. Note that with the added capacity of this system, heating to strike temperature and boiling will take more time compared to our other Pro systems.
The control system is custom developed and features high quality electronics. The software is constantly being improved with new features. It is updated via WiFi.
- Complete brewing system with controller, pump, tank sensor, heaters and lid
- Malt pipe with handle and latches
- 1 x expanded metal filter
- 1 x 3-way valve
- Temperature sensor with adapter for pump line
- 5 x 34 mm Tri-Clamps with gaskets (all used for standard setup)
- 3 x 34 mm TC blind caps
- 1 x dip tube, short type
- 1 x mash hat for spreading the wort
- 1 x sparge tube
- 150 cm 16 x 25 mm silicone tube
- 1 x 34 mm TC to 19 mm hose barb adapter
- O-rings for the centre pipe and dip tube
- 2 x power cable, 2 meter
- Tank dimensions: Ø 60 cm, height 60 cm
- Tank volume: 169 litres (recommended max boil volume 150 litre)
- Malt pipe dimensions: Ø 50 cm, height 55 cm
- Malt pipe volume: 108 litre
- Max recommended grain quantity: 35 kg
- Minimum liquid volume: 35 litre
- Build material: 1.0/1.2 mm stainless steel (SS304)
- Heating elements: 230 V, 6600 W (2 x 3300 W), two individual circuits
- Pump: 24 V DC brushless, max 25 l/min, max head 4.5 m, stainless steel head, stepless speed control from touch display
- Controller: ARM Cortex M4 180 MHz, 7" Touch display
- Connectivity: wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, MicroSD
- Hoses: 16 x 25 mm silicone, food-grade
- Dimensions excl. packaging (h x w x d) = 79 x 72 x 72 cm
- Packaging dimensions (h x w x d) = 97 x 72 x 72 cm
- Weight excl. packaging: 37.5 kg
- Weight incl. packaging: 45 kg